Sizzlin' Saturday roll call!

Lisa H.
on 5/6/11 10:01 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning my family!

I've been up for way too long already.. my stupid body clock thinks that getting up before 6 even on a weekend is a great idea.. NOT...

Anyway, today there is a Bar Mitzvah at synagogue.  I am doing a part in the service and giving the boy a gift from Sisterhood so I need to be there and at least a little bit alert.  I actually get a bit nervous about giving the gift, but not doing the Hebrew.  I guess it's because not only do I have to face everyone when I give the gift/say the little diddy, but people will KNOW if I screw up the English.  Nobody really knows if I mess up the Hebrew.  They just like to listen to my voice 

After services, we will come back home where I will take a nap.  At some point I want to get outside and take a walk (hopefully with Siehara).  

Tonight, I will drop Siehara off at my friend Carla's house.. thank Gd for last minute friends.  Then I am off to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my friends' business.  I am bringing a Tastefully Simple basket of goodies to give away in hopes of promoting my business more.    It's going to be a late night, but TONS of FUN!

What is everyone else doing today????

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 5/6/11 10:49 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Lisa,
I am still in Michigan, enjoying my Munchkins very much.  Tonight is my granddaughter's dance recital.  At dress rehearsal last night, her partner dropped her when she was doing the wheelbarrow, and she ran off the stage crying.  I was heartbroken, but she went back on stage after being encouraged by her teacher, and she was a trooper.  This morning, I am heading to an AA meeting in the next town over. 

I am having a blast, minus my poor grandson being sick with some intestinal thing.  Pitiful thing.  I hate seeing them sick.

I don't get on the computer much, so I check in now and then.

Have a great Mothers Day weekend to all the Moms.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Sara E.
on 5/6/11 11:07 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Since I took off yesterday to help my friend in York, I am working my 8 hour shift today.  I told her she owes me...LOL.  After that I have to travel to Altoona to exchange my lovely new size 4 jeans at Old Navy....they have a flaw...bummer.  But what the heck....they are 4s :)  I am still smiling at that; from a 32 to a 4.  And on top of that, Caleb gave me a dozen red roses for Mother's Day when I got home last night from my friend's home.  His Dad took him shopping while I was out of town.  He said he can't wait for Sunday, so he must have something else up his sleeve.  Now I can't wait.
Sara

PS:
And yes there will be some type of workout today, walking, biking, DVD workout...
maybe all of the above! 

dit657
on 5/6/11 11:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning back at ya!! It is a beautiful day today. I took the dogs for a nicelong walk this morning. Finishing my coffee now and getting ready to go get my nails done.

I had 2 wonderful surprises when I got home last night. My sister sent me lovely flowers for Mothers day for taking care of her son (and my mom when she was alive). Then I had another box full of this unbelievably delicious cheeses from my nephew's friends dairy farm - oh yum!!

Today little Chester is going to his new home - my dog Jude is ready for him to go and we are too. Two dogs (one very needy) are a handful!

Hope you all have a great day and are able to get out and enjoy this awesome weather.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
rock
on 5/6/11 11:36 pm
 Morning All!
   I too have been up since sometime after 4.....Just once would like to sleep thru the night!
   Usual Saturday chores.....will not be making it to Langhorne this time....Will spend the afternoon with my son when he gets off work.....will watch the Derby....as it is one of my favorite sporting events.......SO CLASSY!!!!!   

ENJOY!!!!!  P Rock
bvohl
on 5/6/11 11:40 pm
Good Morning Lisa and PA!!

Lisa, sorry the body clock went off so early for you today! BUMMER!! I got to sleep in! I needed it!!!

Today is Support group at Barix! Then afterwards going to take Dee to build a bear to get a new outfit for her new bunny. Seems the outfit we got is a bit too small for bunny's butt! LOL!! So, we will see about getting a dress for her instead. After that, not sure what is on the agenda...maybe lunch then back home. I am going to try out my Wii Zumba that I got.

That is it for me!
Have a great Saturday!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 5/7/11 12:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Lisa & PA:

Slept in a bit this morning.  Now i'm up showered and sitting here at the computer doing homework.  I have to write a paper for class and do accounting stuff.  The paper is a breeze, the accounting stuff gives me soooo much stress.....

Sometime today have some more boxes to get out in to the shed, so the work on the front of the house can begin on Monday. 

That is it for my boring life.

Hope everyone one enjoys this beautiful sunshine, I'll be sitting here watching it out the window.'

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views